1. I enjoy everything about my life - but have a great love for the creativeness that I get to enjoy through my quilting and knitting.
2. How is my life going to shake out now that I am living alone is something I wonder about often lately.
3. In your heart, you knew the decisions that were made were the right ones.
4. Take a lot of laughter, add a little common sense and you end up with a life that is pretty much a lot of fun.
5. Life has gifted me with the ability to make friends easily.
6. Picking up a good book is an instant vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing after a day of visiting my doctor, having blood work done, a chest x-ray taken, and visiting with mother, tomorrow my plans include playing bingo to try and win a 2008 Chevy Malibu from one of the local radio stations and Sunday, I want to visit Mother and then come home and quilt!
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal