Sunday, November 05, 2006

Red Scarf Project...

This is my very first charity project this year...and I was so taken with the idea over at Red Scarf Project 2007 that I just had to do this! So, here is my scarf...

The pattern: No particular pattern - I think it is the Moss Stitch...and the entire scarf is done that way.

Size: 8" wide x 60" long

The Yarn: Bernat Softee Chunky - 100% Acrylic! These college students don't have time other than to toss in the washer and dryer...

The Color: 39705 - Berry Red

It is very soft and warm and I think will keep a student warm during the winter months...

4 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY nice accomplishment! That's a lot of knitting. But imagine the person wearing it against the cold.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Hockey Mom said...

It's gorgeous Sara! Great job. I need to get mine done.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Tokyo Knitter said...

Great job! It looks really soft and warm.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Awww...what a great scarf!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home