Saturday, October 21, 2006

I'm still here...

Just my internet was down for two days...no idea why...and of course, they didn't know either...

So, I managed to stay busy with washing clothes and keeping up with the house...even though it has taken me a few days to get my New Hampshire clock back...

Finished my red scarf for the Red Scarf Project...and am almost finished with a pair of socks for Socktoberfest...it was the pair I was making for my daughter...who told me very nicely that she would rather have a quilt than socks. So the socks became mine...Photos next week...

But, I just really wanted you to know that I'm still here....

5 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Hockey Mom said...

Welcome back! Nothing says "home" like Mt. Washmore, eh?

Thanks for the pretty postcard! Made my day.

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, glad to hear you've made it back safely.
Nothing wrong with keeping the socks. You're REALLY going to appreciate them this winter. I've been taking advantage of mine a lot lately.
Thank you for the postcard, it's a beautiful photo.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Welcome home Sara! And thanks for the postcard, it was quite a surprise on a day that really needed one.

Oh, and thanks for the pattern for the scrubbie. It's on my to-do list *G*

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Ann said...

That Sara, she was postcarding us all! What a great friend. Welcome back--

:o)

Ann

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Sprite said...

Hiya Sara! Will you come do my laundry when you're done with yours?? *grins*

Where's the picture of the red scarf? I need to see! *inquisitive look*

Did you have fun? Are you fine? Is life good? Sara??? Sprites need to know these things! *impish grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home