Sunday, January 29, 2006

My daughter's wall hanging...

My daughter, Tara, lives in Arizona and for years she has collected giraffes. A few months before we moved from Tennessee, she e-mailed me and said she had found a neat (my word) quilt pattern and she bought it and was having them send it to me. And, would I please make it for her? I, of course, said I would.

The wall hanging is called Serengeti Sunset and is from a company called Lavender & Lace, Inc. Once the pattern arrived I was very excited and rushed to the quilt store to buy fabric for this wall hanging. I was fortunate that I found fabric that almost perfectly matched the picture.

Then, we found out we were moving...So, I carefully packed away the fabric and pattern. I finally unpacked all of my quilting totes and put everything in its place and found the fabric and pattern. I have been working on this for a little while now and hopefully I will have it finished in the next month or so. I will post photos when it is finished.

So, if my daughter is reading this blog - it will be finished soon and it is so beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home