Friday, August 11, 2006

Tagged...8 Things About Me...

I am volunteering to play this one: you have to write a post with 8 facts/things/habits about yourself and say who tagged you.

1. I once took a Fear of Flying Class because I was petrified to get on a plane and I had to travel while serving on a National Board.

2. I need to take that damn class again!

3. I love to travel and want to go to Australia and Paris, France.

4. I dream of owning a cottage either on a lake or at the beach.

5. I collect cookbooks from places I have traveled to and locations where friends live.

6. I have a passion for quilting and knitting...and love fabrics and fibers.

7. I am the second of five children and only my sister (the fourth) and I survived. The two boys died within days of being born and my little sister lived to be six months old.

8. I lived in the same house for 40 years from the time I was 12 until we moved to Tennessee.

I was tagged by Joe: A Day In The Life of Bugsy

Since I don't believe in tagging...you are welcome to grab this idea and go with it - do leave a comment so I can go check out your secrets...

4 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Ann said...

8 facts/things/habits about yourself. How 'bout I post them here?

1) I don't like to mix my food up. I like to eat all of one thing on my plate and then go to the next thing. I eat jelly beans one at a time, not mixed up flavors.

2) I hate being late to anything, and people who are late drive me crazy.

3) I am addicted to e-mails, text messages and chat.

4) I hate wearing shoes and a bra, and when I come in the door those come off immediately.

5) I am the middle child. I have an older brother and sister and a younger brother and sister.

6) I hate having my ears touched or messed with in any way. It makes me scrunch up my shoulders.

7) I really believe that life begins at 40...mine sure took lots of twists and turns in this decade, and my 50's will be even better.

8) My boss gave me a pedicure for my birthday last October, and I love to pamper and spoil myself with a pedicure about once a month.

 
At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, I shall tag myself, though it's 1am, so I think I'll wait til after sunrise when I can think.

I'm going to Burlington, MA-not nearly as beautiful at Burlington, VT though the commute is a little more reasonable.

If you're going to AQS, let me know. I'll probably go on the morning/early afternoon of Sunday the 5th & I'd love to meet up with you!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Bugsy said...

Sara - Thanks for playing!
Always interesting to learn something new about someone!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I'll play too.
1. I don't like to drink out of glass glasses.
2. I'm my mother's only child (but not my dad's) and am quite happy playing by myself although I like to socialize too.
3. I've never met a cheese I didn't like.
4. Like Ann, I hate shoes and bras and if I'm wearing them at home, it's because I just walked in the door.
5. I have a tendency to start things and then get distracted and put them away for 'later'.
6. If I were rich, I'd have a room full of fat quarters and a room full of yarn.
7. I'm almost always pretty happy, or perhaps delusional *G*
8. I'm still amazed that I learned how to knit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home