Tagged...8 Things About Me...
I am volunteering to play this one: you have to write a post with 8 facts/things/habits about yourself and say who tagged you.
1. I once took a Fear of Flying Class because I was petrified to get on a plane and I had to travel while serving on a National Board.
2. I need to take that damn class again!
3. I love to travel and want to go to Australia and Paris, France.
4. I dream of owning a cottage either on a lake or at the beach.
5. I collect cookbooks from places I have traveled to and locations where friends live.
6. I have a passion for quilting and knitting...and love fabrics and fibers.
7. I am the second of five children and only my sister (the fourth) and I survived. The two boys died within days of being born and my little sister lived to be six months old.
8. I lived in the same house for 40 years from the time I was 12 until we moved to Tennessee.
I was tagged by Joe: A Day In The Life of Bugsy
Since I don't believe in tagging...you are welcome to grab this idea and go with it - do leave a comment so I can go check out your secrets...