Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Knitting fool...

I've become addicted to these dishclothes...and finished another one this month...this is the same one Ann was working on...in that great circus peanut orange...

Now these are pot scrubbers...when they haven't been sewn together, they do resemble other things as Dave was quick to note the day he saw them...(I believe the words testicle warmers were used) and honestly, if it is as cold this winter as it is hot this summer - I do know several fellows who might wish to own said item...all you have to do is ask... :)

5 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Bugsy said...

I was thinking they looked like coasters (not pot scrubbers)!

I loved Dave's thoughts on them though!

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, NOOOOOOO! YOu're hooked on making dishrags, too? Everyone is hooked on them. What is up with that??? What am I missing?
Of course, I love those little coaster/warmer thingies.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Heh Heh Heh...even Cookie is trying to knit a dishcloth now. It's just a matter of time before Dave is pulled into this cult...

I go in spurts of wanting to knit those like crazy..and then shift to something else. Tonight it is a mindless baby hat.

Pot scrubbers..I need to Google!

Ann

 
At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm that lobster looks so delicious. Mmmmmmmmmmmm
Okay enough of that LOL - where did you get the pattern for the scrubbers? Hehehehehe Like Ann said it won't be long before Dave is dragged in MWAHAHAHAHA we are so evil LOL.
Hugs!

 
At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Golly, I was thinking really cute pasties...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home