Monday, July 17, 2006

House Tour...Downstairs Bath...






Since we are finally getting our house together...I thought I would give you a tour. We will start with the Downstairs bathroom. I love this bathroom - two walls are wood while the other two are really neat wall paper. The tub is a Jacuzzi tub which can make for really relaxing times. The floors are wood and original to the house (1941-42). We are thinking of having them redone...sanded and polyed so that they remain beautiful. The folks before us did a bit of damage to them...so, we would like to fix them.

6 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love a bathroom with a wood floor! And I bet that jacuzzi tub is wonderful!

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's quite a luxurious spa of a bathroom. We have the same shower curtain contraption. (I've actually had those in all my apartments.) I LOVE the wood ceiling and walls, and it's a nice contrast to the wallpaper. No wonder you both look so nice, you must spend FOREVER in there getting ready to go out!

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Bugsy said...

I'm jealous! A Jacuzzi tub! And the shower curtain! I love it!

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Ann said...

I envy the tub. There's nothing like a candle light bubble bath with soft music in the background to melt away the stress...

Thanks for the tour!

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Deb R said...

That bathroom is beautiful. It looks like a lovely relaxing place. Aaahhhh.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a nice job you did on the renovation! The wood paneling is lovely, and the wallpaper works so well with it! The shower curtain is great as well! Very cozy and inviting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home