Friday, July 28, 2006

Random Thoughts...

One) Why does it seem that when you finish with one room in the house - another one just "screams" for attention. Such was the case on Saturday...we decided to rearrange the room I call the library. This little rearranging consisted of moving my sewing area, the computer area, six bookcases (totally loaded with books), a cabinet and a futon. Actually, the only thing that stayed in it's original place from the day we moved in was the huge wooden bookcase that would take a crane to move! It is still in chaos...but, hopefully, we will work on it this week-end.

Two) Sunday and Monday were spent in Maine! (More on that with photos later!) We went shopping for work clothes for Scarlett. Once a year her favorite store has a huge sale (40% off everything in store - and then other items up to 80% 0ff)...and one of the closest stores is in Maine - Portland to be exact. So we left Sunday and arrived as the store opened. Two hours later we were ready to check out...and she did well! She got some very nice clothes for less than 1/2 of the original cost.

Three) I am behind again...on Project Spectrum. But, hopefully before the end of the month I will have my "purple" pictures up. (And, Lolly will let me play next time she does this!) It is one of my favorite colors! Have been working on some post cards for a postcard exchange...they involve beading...lots of beads to be exact! Since I am using purple fabric - I am making one for my PS post card pal...They will be going out Monday.

Four) The concept for my Bitchin Mittens has finally come together - at least in my head! So, I am going to begin working on those on Monday...after I mail the post cards...

Five) And, to make matters worse - my Isis Dreamweaver was sick last night - and I was up a few times cleaning up after her. She looks a little dragged out today...but so far seems to be better.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Ann said...

I got tired just reading about your rearranging etc. I know that feeling. My house looks like a disaster area with a giant space where my washing machine once went. It's now sleeping in the barn for serious bad behavior.

I need to try to get some semblance of order in this house this weekend..it's driving me crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home