Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire...

Dear Favorite Color Swap Pal,

I hope the following will tell you a bit about me...and will help you find just the right thing...but, the most important part of this is that you have fun with it...and thanks in advance!!!


Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors? Turquoise, Red, Purple

2. What crafts do you really enjoy? Knitting and Quilting

3. What products do you really covet? A book of different knitting stitches

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? Reading

5. Is there anything you collect? Regional Cookbooks from where I travel or from where friends live.

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? Aquarius

7.What are your favorite…

…scents/smells? Lavender, lemon, clean smells (don’t like musks)

…types of music and/or bands? All kinds – don’t like rap or hip hop and if you'd like to make me a cd of some of your favorites I think that would be so fun.

…authors? Current fiction, biographies (I have a few favorite authors – but tend to buy the stuff they publish the minute it comes out.)

…animals? Cats and dogs

…places to shop? Knitting, quilting, and book

…season? Spring

…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? No particular favorites – I like all. I am building my knitting needle collection. Like INOX Circulars and have sizes 0, 2, 3, 4, and 5

…candies or goodies? Chocolates, mints, salty snacks (pretzels, nuts, etc)

8. Do you have any wish lists? Yes - Amazon


9. Are you allergic to anything? no

10. Do you have any pets? What are they? Yes; 4 dogs and 4 cats

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. I love knitting socks and am learing how - but they are very basic. I enjoy handcrafted items that someone else makes...other than that
I can’t think of anything else…just have fun.

3 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! Now I am armed with the knowledge I need to surprise and delight you!

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara, GREAT list! [Mentally filed for future reference.]

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Ann said...

You know, one of the advantages of having so many buddies in this think I can start a file of all of these likes etc....

It's fun getting to know more about my online knitting friends.

Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home