Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Inspiration...New KAL


Sweaters have been on my mind lately - maybe because it is fast feeling like winter is approaching...but, I haven't been able to get myself to start a new sweater...that is until now when Ann posted the beginning of the Red Sweater KAL! This was just the kick in-the-you-know-where to get me going.

The Yarn: Cascade 220 by Cascade Yarns
100% Peruvian Highland Wool
The Color: CY8895 - Xmas Red
The Pattern: Haven't found it yet - still looking...

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! I just started a sweater a couple of days ago, too. It's not going to be red, it looks like it'll be olive and grape. Yeah, I'll be a walking eggplant. lol
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for a pattern. The Cascade looks like nice yarn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home