Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Successful Socktoberfest!...

It has been a successful Socktoberfest for me this time around. I intended to get a pair of socks finished and I did - ahead of time even! So, hopefully, there will be photos in the next few days...the pictures are on the camera - just am in the middle of way too much today to get them off the camera and posted.

Have to finish a quilt block by tomorrow for my class on Friday!!! And, it doesn't seem like the easiest of blocks. So, I need to get with it...

3 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh Congrats on finishing Socktoberfest sockies!!! I can't wait to see pictures. I am going nuts with trying to finish my sons socks, I keep getting side tracked LOL. darn kids anyhow LOL. I hope you get your lace yarn today, I just tried to check for delivery status and the website was down :(

Oh and I also found some more lace weight that is along the same weight as this, would you like to have it? I only have 3 hanks of it but that is more than enough for a shawl. Email me and let me know if you do and your more than welcome to have it. I won't get it in the mail for another week though since my husband won't have drawings to go out until then. Just let me know:)

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on you Socktoberfest. Alas, I am but a failure. Well, not failure, just a little late. Looking forward to seeing your photos.
Shout out to Scarlett!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Good going, Sara! I decided not to do Socktoberfest this year - I've got so many things going on, I just never could have finished even one sock during the month. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home