Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Day After and Tax Time...

What a wonderful birthday I had yesterday...My daughter called, had a nice lunch out, and received some nice gifts, cards, e-mails, and comments from so many of you! Thank you so much for making my birthday so special!!!

I know I am way behind in e-mails - but, hope to solve that in the next day or so...

Mother is home sick today and for the rest of the week she will not be attending her day-out program. Seems some pizza didn't like her...

And, there are taxes to be done...not to mention some knitting on socks and a red sweater, so by the end of the week-end, I should be all caught up with everything...

Everyone have a great day and enjoy the sunshine (if you have any where you are - WE DO!!!)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger Susan said...

I'm glad your birthday was a good one. but way sorry to hear about your mama. Hope she's feeling much better soon

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Sprite said...

I'm so, so very happy your birthday was special.. and soooo not happy with myself for not getting a card off to you .. yet. I'm working on something else to send you .. if life ever slows down enough to let me wrap it! *big hugs for you and your mom*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home