Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Year of Simple Things...Week 5...

One of the simplest things I can think of is being able to take a walk in my safe, quiet neighborhood (usually spring, summer and fall - although I've gotten braver and walked in the winter with snow all around). This is exactly what my street looks like most of the time...there is rarely traffic, yet we live right off a main street. One can always tell when school is out as my babies start barking at the children walking home.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Is that a neighborhood with sidewalks?! There are none of those here; I miss the sidewalks of my childhood (especially since they were in San Diego) :)

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

I live on a street just like yours and I love it too.

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to live on a quiet street, but still close enough to some noise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home