Friday, January 26, 2007

A Year Ago Today...

This blog was begun! Simply cannot believe it has been one year! I am most thankful for all the friends I have made through this blog...It has been wonderful to pick up my knitting needles again and not only learn how to create items for myself but for friends, family and even strangers through the different charity projects I've done.

The people I have met through this blog have become a part of my daily life and I count them as my friends. They provide encouragement, laughter, suggestions on how to become both a better knitter and quilter, opportunities to expand my creativity...and in general - just add to my happiness.

Thanks to everyone who has supported my blog this last year...

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Gerry said...

Happy Anniversary! And may you have another wonderful year :-)

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your blog! I'm so happy to have met you too!

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! Isn't it wonderful the friends we meet with our blogs? I never imagined that I'd "meet" so many new friends when I started mine.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

Happy Blog Day!

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Blog Day, Sara! So glad you're here!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Happy Blogiversary, Sara! It's been so wonderful getting to know you as a friend through our blogs. I hope we'll be able to get together in person again one day.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Hockey Mom said...

Happy Blogiversary! Glad to "know" you!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Happy Blogiversary dear Sara! Getting to know you has been a real treat and it would probably never happened had you not had this blog. So, Thanks!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Happy Blogiversary even if I'm a bit late! I started mine almost a year ago and I cannot believe how it has changed my life. Being part of the blogging community is special. I have made so many new friends and learned so many fun new ways to be creative. Let's hope we both continue this blogging for a long time.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Digitalgran said...

A belated Blogaversary to you Sara.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home