Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Create a Connection...

For months now I have not felt very creative...I've tried doing several things...even received a reading and a tincture to help with my creativity...My blogger friends inspire me with the creations they are working on...but, I just can't get myself to the part where I create...so, while making my goals for this year, I didn't do anything about my creativity. Just was not sure what direction I might head in.

One of the blogs I read everyday is Deb's Red Shoes Rambling. She mentioned that she was going to be a guest host on a blog called Create a Connection, so I went over and checked it out. And, it seems to be just what I am looking for to spur my creativity and let my mind wander and think deeply about things. And, the beautiful part is that you don't have to do everything...and the things that it offers are pause for consideration...whether or not you post your results on your blog...

So, I am looking forward to seeing what others are saying, doing, and creating...and seeing what I am thinking, doing, and creating...2007 is starting to look like a GREAT year!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Bugsy said...

Sometimes when I'm in a non-creative mood, I'll just do something, anything and that usually sparks some sort of creative thought.

Also, sometimes you just need some downtime. A four square patch can go along way to spark creativity. Or at least do enough of these and you got yourself a quilt!

I'm sure the same can apply to knitting?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home