Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A Year of Simple Things...

On my sidebar you will notice a new ring that I've joined. A Year of Simple Things was started by Maryellen and I thought it was a wonderful idea.

Sometimes my life has been so hectic that I have forgotten to look at the simple things...the way the snow drifts on the side of a tree, the bumble bee checking out the flower, the little finch that flys over to my cat's dish and eats their food, the warm cup of my favorite tea, the winding path I sometimes walk in the park across the street...

So, I am going to celebrate "A Year of Simple Things" this year. I hope that you will enjoy these weekly posts...and if you care to join in - just click here to find out more.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for advertising the ring. I look forward to your posts. here's to the Good Life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home