Thursday, December 21, 2006

4 Days until the Big Day...

Well, now I can breathe!

1) All the presents for Scarlett's employees are done and she delivered them today. Everyone liked what I had made. I ended up making Purse size Tissue Holders from quilting fabric and putting in a package of Kleenex in each. The other project was a quilted postcard of a New Hampshire type scene with a lake and mountains...they turned out really pretty.

2) My daughter's package is gone and she should be getting it in the mail today!

3) What few cards and small gifts I was sending or giving to friends are either in the mail or in their possession.

4) All my Christmas knitting is done! All I have left is to finish up the last scarf from the Red Scarf Project so it can be mailed the beginning of January.

5) The tree is up complete with lights and decorations...which Killian is finding amusing! At least he is not like my daughter's new cat, Sherman, who continues to climb the Christmas tree at least on a daily basis if not more often. (They adopted a second cat right after I was out to visit them to keep their older cat, Buster, company. I actually got to meet Sherman as he was part of a family of cats that lived in her neighborhood.) Of course, Sherman, who is about 3 months old will learn not to climb.

6) My packages for family here at home will be packed up before Monday...and I am intent on having a very quiet next few days....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, must feel good to be so caught up. Me, I took vacation time from work yesterday, today, and tomorrow to catch up. Did pretty well yesterday, but didn't do a thing today! Not a single gift is wrapped yet. Ugh! Guess what I'm doing tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home