Sunday, December 17, 2006

What's weird about me?...

Both of my friends, Erica and Julie got me...so, I am playing along...it's kind of fun to be part of the "gang"....


THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog

1. Remember the song "Spiders and Snakes" - well, guess what I hate them...along with mice and rats...they give me the creeps and my happy butt is in a chair screaming for someone to get "that whatever"...

2. I hate to wrap Christmas presents with wrapping paper...I think it is a senseless waste of trees and that paper could be put to better use in making more books. Besides the "wrapping gene" somehow escaped me.

3. I do not "double-dip".

4. I do not drink after anyone.

5. I don't walk around bare-footed in my own house.

6. Even though I can quilt and knit and have no trouble with colors in those areas I do not have any fashion sense...

I know I am supposed to tag someone - but everyone I know has done this one...if you're reading my blog and want to play - just leave me a comment and I'll come check out your weirdness...

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#3 definitely NOT weird!

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these, I have been having a ball surfing and reading all these. It's like learning secrets about people LOL. Plus, I also do not double dip...ewwwwwwwwwwww LOL

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with #2! It is a waste... I'm into the gift bags lately, because people can reuse them (I reuse them at least!). I love it when a friend gives me a gift in a gift bag I gave her previously! It makes us laugh.

Anyways I'm going to have to consider myself tagged because I like this meme. Thanks!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger jennhx said...

somehow my webpage didn't show up...? You know who I am though, right? :)

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger HazelEyed Marti said...

Found your blog as my first random click on the Monthly Dishcloth KAL ring. #3,#4 and #5 lean towards a bit of the Monk-ish side. He's a rather quirky detective on TV. #2 - that gene skipped me too! My mom wraps beautifully, as did an ex-boyfriend of mine. I like to use comics from Sunday papers and make them look like giant hershy kisses, just wrap it ina big ball and tie it off! LOL Merry Knitting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home