Thursday, December 07, 2006

Back to Physical Therapy...

Finally today was my appointment with the foot doctor - which was scheduled, rescheduled, and rescheduled again!!! Back in August I stepped on a tiny rock in my back yard and it seems that I tore some muscle in the bottom of my foot. I went to physical therapy for about two months and it seemed to help quite a bit. So, today, the doctor seems to think that another 8 weeks of twice a week at physical therapy will do the trick. I sure hope so! My foot is better...but, just not quite there yet...

Other than that - I have been working on some Christmas presents for Scarlett's staff...gonna go work on those some more...

2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good that you're mending, and that the doc suggested some more PT. That's a good thing... ;-)

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Ouch! Wishing you a foot that's ever so happy in the new year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home