Friday, December 01, 2006

Caught in the Act...

This would be Killian...and he is reaching for my knitted afghan...don't look at it too closely - it is just a "junk" afghan...knit out of scraps of yarn that I had left over from various projects throughout the years (and the ends aren't even buried!) ...but, I use it to cover up with when it is cool and I am watching television. He decided he didn't want the other little lap quilt and pulled it down into the chair - so he could have his favorite...He will take this and carry it in his mouth all over the house or make it into a huge pile and sleep on it until I pick it up and either take it to wash 0r toss it back on top of the chair for him to begin his little game again...

4 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Hockey Mom said...

Boingo does that too! hee hee!

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe... That's really funny!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh too cute! Looks like someone besides you rules this house *G*

 
At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, my Kitty would LOVE playing at your house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home