Friday, November 24, 2006

Some things I'm thankful for...

I am thankful for:

My family...
My four-legged children...
My friends...both those who live close and those whose lives I share online...
My talents...that I am gifted with the abilty to knit and quilt and can share those gifts with others...
My health and the health of my family members...
My home...and that we have food and the necessities of life...along with some of the "extras"
My country...that I was born and live here in the United States in a gorgeous part of the country where I have freedoms that people in many other lands will never know...

I could list a lot more things...but I just wanted to express how thankful I am for this life that I live...

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great thankfulness post! Thanks for sharing. Thank you so much for the card you sent me too! It is very sweet. :)
Hugs,
-Jennifer

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Ann said...

There are quite a few of us out here in cyberland that are pretty darn thankful for you too!

:o)

Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home