Thursday, November 16, 2006

Rocky Mountain High...

I had the opportunity while Scarlett was in the conference to spend a day in Phoenix with my daughter....flew out Tuesday morning and returned Wednesday afternoon. On the way back to Denver I must have taken a zillion photos of the Rocky Mountains from the plane window. Won't bore you with all of them - but here are a few...


I love this bottom one as you can actually see the end of the mountains as you approach flat land and Denver...isn't it cool???

2 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger Susan said...

I'm way late on commenting, but I think I'm caught up now. And I know it's kind of confusing to figure out what post someone is commenting on if it's been awhile. So, I'll just say here that I have so enjoyed your travel posts. I love Colorado although I haven't been to too many places there. Now I feel like I got to take a vacation too! Thanks for the beautiful photos and the great narrative. And maybe someday soon I'll quit mind-singing John Denver songs *G*

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool photos!! Awesome!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home