Friday, November 10, 2006

From the Stacks...Winter Reading....

As I was reading Kat's blog today I ran across this Winter Reading Program. The way it works is that one needs to read five books from their to-be-read stack..and I don't think there is anyone around that loves to read who doesn't have a to-be-read stack... :) The challenge runs from November 1 through January 30...as usual you get to post a review of what you read. I think it will be fun...especially since I so enjoyed the Summer Reading Program.

My choices are:

The Audacity of Hope - Barack Obama
35 Cents - Matty Lee
Dispatches from the Edge - Anderson Cooper
The Kennedy Curse - Edward Klein
Blue Dahlia - Nora Roberts

Four are non-fiction...and two of those I ordered a while back from a book club and they just arrived in the last few weeks. One is fiction. So, at least I have a plan for those lovely snowy days - I can just curl up under a nice quilt with a good book....

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, that's good to know. I should think about what I'd like to read and do this with you guys! I'll have to cruise over to Kat's blog, too.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home