Thursday, November 02, 2006

Denver and Mohlenkamp...

I found this wonderful book while in Denver. The photography is by Steve Mohlenkamp. And, his photography is fabulous! I always try to buy a book of photography of all the cities I visit...it is more than a rememberance - it is a tangible piece of evidence that I in fact was there and that I can revisit any time I want by checking out the photos. Do drop by his website...I think you will find it enjoyable...and well let's just say - his photos of Denver are much better than I could ever take...although I will share mine with you down the road.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Ann said...

What a great idea! I usually try to pick up some sort of print from my favorite spots..I think I have a few of those I need to frame and hang.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home