Sunday, November 19, 2006

Purple...

Today I am taking the easy way out...feel like someone rolled over me with a steamroller - my head hurts...and my nose won't quit and am sneezing every two minutes...going to crawl into my recliner and knit...(translates - sleep a little while)...

Saw this little quiz somewhere - and had to see what shade of purple I truly am...since it is my favorite color...

You Are Grape

You are bold and a true individual. You are very different and very okay with that.
People know you as a straight shooter. You're very honest, even when the truth hurts.
You are also very grounded and practical. No one is going to sneak anything by you.
People enjoy your fresh approach to life. And it's this honesty that makes you a very innovative person.

2 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather. Hopefully, you'll recover soon. Enjoy your knitting, er.. nap!

 
At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I hope you feel better soon. Just be sure to let Nurse Scarlet what you need and I'm sure she'll take care of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home