Saturday, November 25, 2006

Lanterne Rouge Prize...

My Lanterne Rouge Prize arrived yesterday....Would you look at this!...Soft, gorgeous!!! These beautiful lace weight yarns were given to me by Debbie as one of the prizes when everyone was trying to finish up their Wing-o-the-Moth Shawl from over at Ann's blog. Seems my friend, Cheryl, was the last to finish...and my name was in pot to win a prize if she was last...

The dark green is: Kid Seta (70% Super Kid Mohair and 30% Seta/Silk) and made in Italy. She sent me 3 full skeins (230 yds each) and one that is almost full.

The light green is: Super Kid Mohair and there are five full skeins and part of another...I am so excited at the prospect of knitting a shawl with this...

Thank you to Ann for hosting the contest; Cheryl for being in the contest; and Debbie for sending me the lovely yarn...

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh they look so soft! Can't wait to see your work on these!

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Susan said...

I so totally didn't understand how you won the prize, but omg I'm so glad you did :-). It looks soooooo soft. It would probably scare me but I bet you come up with something absoutely gorgeous! Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home