Sunday, December 17, 2006

Knit From Your Stash 2007


While reading blogs today, I saw that my friend, Debbie, posted that she was going to take up the challenge issued by Wendy. Basically, the idea is from January 1, 2007 - September 30, 2007 all of your knitting is coming from your stash...and since I have a nice stash of beautiful yarns I think this will be perfect for me. It does not mean that I can't get yarn as a gift (especially since my birthday falls within that time period) and sock yarn is allowable...or if I am knitting a gift for someone and I don't have what they want in my stash then I can buy for that project...or if I run out on a project I can buy what I need to finish it...plus they have allowed a "get out of jail free" for that "ONE" purchase that you know you cannot resist...Therefore this is just perfect for me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home