Friday, December 15, 2006

Tagged...

My friend, Ann, tagged me to share five things about me that you might not know...

1. I have a terrible fear of heights. Yet, I have been to the top of the WTC, Empire State Building, and other high places and even managed to look down.

2. I cannot swim. I never learned as a child and have a horrible fear of water ever since I almost drown in a friend's pool as a teenager.

3. I love walking on the beach but do not like to sunbathe. I also enjoy hiking or walking in the woods.

4. I am one of five children...but, only my sister, Mary Ellen, and I survived infancy. I had two brothers, George and John, who died when they were just days old; and another sister, Evangeline, who died when she was six months old. Also, none of us weighed more than four or five pounds at birth. I weighed 3 pounds.

5. The one place in the world that I really want to visit is Paris, France. My grandfather, whom I never knew, was born there.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Sara, I've tagged you, too! For the scarf, it's appalling easy and I'm embarrassed that I never tried it before. Cast on. Row 1(RS) knit.
Row 2(WS)knit. Row 3 K1, *yo twice, k1; repeat from * to end. Row 4 knit across, dropping yo loops as you go. After that, just keep repeating til it's long enough or you run out of yarn.

Have fun!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger DebbieKnitter said...

Ohhh I love it when people do those little "get to kno you things". I hope I am finally able to comment on blogger today....it has obvioiusly been mad at me for several days now LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home