My friend, Ann, tagged me to share five things about me that you might not know...
1. I have a terrible fear of heights. Yet, I have been to the top of the WTC, Empire State Building, and other high places and even managed to look down.
2. I cannot swim. I never learned as a child and have a horrible fear of water ever since I almost drown in a friend's pool as a teenager.
3. I love walking on the beach but do not like to sunbathe. I also enjoy hiking or walking in the woods.
4. I am one of five children...but, only my sister, Mary Ellen, and I survived infancy. I had two brothers, George and John, who died when they were just days old; and another sister, Evangeline, who died when she was six months old. Also, none of us weighed more than four or five pounds at birth. I weighed 3 pounds.
5. The one place in the world that I really want to visit is Paris, France. My grandfather, whom I never knew, was born there.