Monday, January 08, 2007

Easy Way Out Today...

My friend, Deb, had this on her blog today - and I thought I'd take the easy way out...since I need to go work on photos to post tomorrow... It actually is pretty acurate about me...


You Are From Jupiter

You are exuberantly curious - and you love to explore newness.
Enthusiastic and optimistic, you get a kick out of stimulating intellectual discussions.
Foreign cultures and languages fascinate you. You love the outdoors, animals, and freedom.
Chances are you tend to exaggerate, so try to keep a lid on that.
If you do, you'll continue to be known for your confidence, generosity, and sense of justice.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara, I have a coffee mug with your name on it. But I need your address.

Thanks,

teri

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Deb R said...

Jupiter sounds like a pretty cool place to be from! :-)

 
At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that's cute! Thanks for the warm thoughts, Sara. I'll distract myself out of this-undoubtedly, bellydancing will do the trick. BTW, there's a place in Manchester-something like Bliss Healing Center that offers pole dancing. Tho they call it "Sensuous Dance", heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home