Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Success!...

Success was accomplished this week-end with the finishing of my third red scarf for the Red Scarf Project 2007. This time I chose to knit an Irish Hiking Scarf and got to play with cables. I had forgotten how much fun cables are to do...I put it in the washer so you'll get a photo tomorrow!

The Red Sweater KAL is actually going to see some progress as I actually finished the back of the sweater last night and I began the front. Am using Cascade 220 and I don't think I am a big fan of it...oh, the color is beautiful - but, I think the yarn splits too much...Does anyone else have a problem with it? Will post a photo of it tomorrow also.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been busy. I've only used Cascade 220 a few times and never for anything big.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home