Thursday, January 18, 2007

Red Scarf Project...On Their Way...

Three scarves that were so fun to make are on their way to new homes. The top scarf is the Irish Hiking Scarf - (I think everyone made one of those) and I enjoyed working with cables. It was rather fun. The center one I can't remember what pattern it was but it was a interesting to make and I enjoyed the fact that it had a design - it was the second one I made. The first one I made is the one at the bottom of the photo and it was just a plain seed stitch...and I honestly think it is my favorite of the three. But, nonetheless they are headed for some wonderful students. Thanks, Norma, for giving me the opportunity to participate in your Red Scarf Project!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Hockey Mom said...

Beautiful work!

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of all the scarves I've made, I think the simple seed stitch scarves are my favorite as well.

Those scarves are going to make for some happy college students. YAY for you :)

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE the scarf and the chair too by the way in the other post...I have a rocking chair that I ADORE!!! I just love your knits, so pretty, so nice!!! Thanks for sharing!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Pretty scarves, Sara! And such a good feeling to get them to the post office! What's next?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home