Tuesday, January 23, 2007

UFOs...WIP...January

Do you see these cute little packages? Those are the blocks (including January's) from my Block of the Month quilt that are uncompleted...they need to be finished so that by the time the class is over in June I will be ready to assemble the quilt. It's not that I don't enjoy making the blocks - it's just that instead of getting it done when I get home from class, I set it aside and then either forget or don't get around to it - and it is class time again.

So, this is the first item of business for Sandie's Challenge.

I just received an e-mail from Sandie. She has totally lost her blog and can't seem to get anything to work on it and I think has just given up on it...so, she is not going to host the UFO/WISP Challenge. I hope she decides to come back to Blogland again as she is very creative and I truly enjoyed her blog. I still am going to work on my UFOs because they are just out of hand!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home