Monday, January 29, 2007

CaC: Try Day

Saturday was "Try Day" over at Create A Connection. We were each to make a wish and then to support each other's wish by posting on the blog “As _____ wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.”

My problem with that is that like a few others I don't believe in putting things out into the universe in case something or someone wants to mess with it. So, I thought and thought about how to do this...and then I saw how Deb was handling the situation and I worked out my own solution to how to handle this.

I have decided that on the next full moon, I will write my wishes down on paper and then I will place them in my pyrimid shaped holder and light a candle as I say my wishes...then I will burn the paper. You are welcome to support me by posting the quote above and inserting my name in the blank spot in the comments section.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Georgia said...

Whatever your wishes may be for yourself, I wish them for you also.

xoxo

Georgia

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is a great way to handle it.

As Sara wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

Beautiful idea Sara and whatever that wish is, I wish for you also! Blessings to you.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

As Sara wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

I'm so excited that you worked it so that it fits in with your beliefs, making the magic your own. Enjoy!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Deb R said...

As Sara wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

I'm glad you liked the idea! :-)

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Sara wishes for herself I wish for her also!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Leah said...

as sara wishes for herself, so i wish for her also!!

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Sara wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Best of thoughts and intentions going your way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home