Saturday, February 03, 2007

Saturday Sky and Snow...02/03/07

About 6:00 last night, snow started to fall...when I awoke this morning this is what my back yard looked like! But, look at how beautiful and blue the sky is in each of these pictures!
As you can tell we got quite a bit of snow...just check out the bannister and the table. The cauldron (yes - I said cauldron) is also overflowing with snow.
Had to clear a space for Flood and Apollo to eat breakfast. Zeus came out, looked around, and went back to bed in the garage.
This is taken from my front porch...the yard is so pristine...my neighbor was here early this morning snowblowing me a path to my car and the walkway from the house to the curb. He is so sweet...he goes out and does the snowblowing for several of us.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

What a winter wonderland! It's so pretty. I want a cauldron too, that is so cool you keep it outside, I would never have thought of that. Brightest blessings!

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh what a beautiful day! And what a great day to be inside just knitting and/or quilting away! Thanks for sharing the pics!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Hockey Mom said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your wonderland.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home