Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday Fill-In #92...



1. October is one of the prettiest months in New Hampshire and New England.

2. Spiders and Snakes scare me! (and we shouldn't forget rodents!)

3. Leaves are falling all around, it's fun and it makes the ground look beautiful, but it can get slippery.

4. My favorite horror movie is Dracula because it is probably the very first one I ever saw and the only one I can currently remember. What can I say - old age!

5. Rich dark chocolate cake = good memories.

6. It was a dark and stormy night so I chose not to go out and drive on the roads.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some fabric cut for the upcoming quilt retreat, tomorrow my plans include going to the fall festival and Chili Cook-Off and the grand opening of the local quilt shop and Sunday, I want to get some things done around the house!
You can play the Friday Fill-in here!

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Janet said...

your weekend sounds fun!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home