Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Corner of the World...

My friend, Brittany, posted photos of her local coffee shop...and I promised her I would post photos of our local coffee shop - The Java Cup.
The Java Cup is located on Pleasant Street. Pleasant Street is the one street in our downtown where all the local shops are and it comes off of the rotary (or bullpen or roundabout - depending on where you live) that you've seen photos of before. Other than the main drag - Washington Street - where all the places like grocery stores and strip malls are located.
Coffee, hot chocolate, teas, juices, and lots of delicious pastries abound here. It is a small little shop but has lots of character.
It's a nice little spot to get your morning going! Or spend a few minutes relaxing or regrouping after a busy morning.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Knit Witch said...

Such a cute little place! I so miss New England. I'm ready to drag my husband up there for a trip!!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

I love these local posts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home