Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fill-In #91...



1. The magnificent colored leaves and the cool crispiness in the air are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I want to just sit around and read all day long.

3. People saying that they are never going to fall in love again and then they do and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I tend to either sleep a lot or wander aimlessly through stores.

5. At a quilt shop or a yarn shop is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for either reading or planning a new quilting or knitting project.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chilling out at home since it is raining, tomorrow my plans include going to Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site (if it quits raining) to see an exhibit titled "Sculptural Visions and Sunday, I want to go to church, have dinner with friends, and get some photos of myself done!
You can play Friday Fill-Ins here

4 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Janet said...

lol @ #3...i'm one of those who say that and so far it's true!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger ~Swankymama said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend!

Happy Friday! Come on over when you get a chance!

Denise

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your answer to #3 was kinda like mine. I said I'd never get married again, but I did. I hope it stops raining so you can go to the historic site tomorrow.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Hope the rain holds off for you on Saturday. And hope the pics turn out good and I get one :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home