Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Fill-In #90



1. There is no need for me to buy any more cds, books, yarn, or fabric...but, somehow those are the things that bring me pleasure and I still buy them.

2. Where in the heck did the spring and summer go? I certainly missed them.

3. Decluttering my quilting UFOs is all I managed to do.

4. Prospects for a warm week-end are diminishing as the weather person keeps talking about chilly nights heading our way.

5. You can't live someone elses life for them and you can't change the outcome is the message.

6. Simplicity and tranquility are on my list to achieve. I've done pretty well with them but feel there is still room to grow.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to to dinner out and maybe a movie, tomorrow my plans include either seeing the movie (Lakewood Terrace) at a matinee (if we don't go tonight) or working on a quilt and Sunday, I want to finish the quilt and decluttering the quilting notions!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Your weekend sounds just about perfect!

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Sounds like a super weekend. It's been in the 40s at night here and I'm loving it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home