Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Fill-In #89


1. I enjoy everything about my life - but have a great love for the creativeness that I get to enjoy through my quilting and knitting.

2. How is my life going to shake out now that I am living alone is something I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you knew the decisions that were made were the right ones.

4. Take a lot of laughter, add a little common sense and you end up with a life that is pretty much a lot of fun.

5. Life has gifted me with the ability to make friends easily.

6. Picking up a good book is an instant vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing after a day of visiting my doctor, having blood work done, a chest x-ray taken, and visiting with mother, tomorrow my plans include playing bingo to try and win a 2008 Chevy Malibu from one of the local radio stations and Sunday, I want to visit Mother and then come home and quilt!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Sara, my dear...Thanks so much for the sweet Washcloth and that pretty soap! I love that YOU made the Washcloth anc I also love that you know the person who made the soap, too!
Lovely, Lovely, Lovely! I thank you with all my heart.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I was at the Cheesecake Factory at the Burlington Mall today...there was a woman who looked a lot like you there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home