Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Ten on Tuesday...

Ten People I'd Love to Meet

1) Jilly from the Menton, Monte Carlo, and Riveria Dogs Daily Photo Blogs. Jilly takes great photos...and knows the area...plus if we were meeting chances are I would be over there somewhere!

2) Cher - there is just something about her that makes her likeable. She'd be fun to talk to - and I sure could use some tips on how she acquired the self confidence she has to dress and look as hot as she does.

3) Margaret Mitchell - My favorite author...and she only wrote GONE WITH THE WIND...but, it was one heck of a book...who needs to write more than one when you wrote that!

4) My friend Colleen's husband...

5) Ming from NY City Daily Photo blog - another great photographer...who knows NYC really well and it's been a while since I've been to NYC.

6) Quilter Alex Anderson - her quilting show really used to inspire me.

7) Ann Rule - true crime author - her books have always been well written and detailed. I like that in books...besides she knew Ted Bundy - and it would be interesting to know about him.

8) Blogging friends...way too many to mention...but the connections are there and the friendships are built.

9) My grandfather on my father's side...

10) Jim Sturgess (21 and Across the Universe) - just cause he's so damn cute!!!
You can find the Ten on Tuesday here

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Janet said...

I like that you chose basically real people you know, mostly...

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Thanks, Sara for the mention.

You and I should crash Jilly's home in the Provence. I've been dying to go there too. I wonder how she feels about surprise visits. :-)

Yes, getting to know people at a quilting guild is networking. I bet you do more networking with your quilting friends than I do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home