Monday, August 25, 2008

Knitting...Yes, Really...

Knitting has been going on - quite a bit of knitting for that matter. Maybe it is because I sit more with Mom...and have to have something to keep my hands busy...
This would be a Fidget - Is it not cool???? Decided I wanted one...and am knitting it...
Out of this - Araucania Nature Wool Chucky Multy...It's 100% wool! And, it will feel so nice on my neck this winter!!!! Baby washcloth was knit in a couple of hours - using Plymouth Yarn Jeannee - 100% cotton - worsted weight.
Then I found this adorable pattern with baby feet in it - and knit it out of Peaches and Cream...Baby Green is the color.
The above is one of the prizes for someone from my blog contest - it is a washcloth made out of Euroflax 100% linen. It is a bear to knit with - but gets softer and softer each time it is washed. The pattern is called Little Shells.
Then this is the yarn that I am starting another little baby washcloth. The yarn is also Jeannee...and the pattern will be the same as the one shown.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Love the fidget! That's a great idea for cold necks. All your knitting is pretty. I can only do straight, flat things in knitting....I've never learned how to shape things. Now if it's crochet, I don't have a problem. I just decide what I want and I can do it.

 
At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That washcloth with the itty bitty baby feet is toooooo cute!

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Bugsy said...

Love these little projects! I especially love the baby cloth with feet! Cute!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I LOVE THAT FIDGET. I think I need one in every color! I always have to have a scarf around my neck in winter and this would be a nice change. Some fidgets and some fingerless gloves. I will have to start making a list!

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also love the fidget, the yarn you chose is so beautiful. I can knit with straight needles and double point needles. But have never mastered circular. Your pictures are really nice. I may try it again. My favorite patterns are baby knitting patterns. The baby washcloths is a good idea for a really quick knit. Thanks for this blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home