Monday, August 18, 2008

We have winners...

The residents and anyone else who dropped by the Town Offices in Cornish picked out the winners of the Christmas Stocking Challenge. Actually, we had a tie:

The winners from my blog were chosen thusly:

The names of those who voted for Stocking #2 were placed into a bowl and a name was drawn -

The winner is: SHEILA


The names of those who voted for Stocking #6 were placed into a bowl and a name was drawn -

The winner is: SHEPHARD

Then I chose two winners from everyone who entered: JANET and NAOMI were the names that were drawn. I am e-mailing everyone to get let you know you won...

The stocking with the most votes on my blog was #2 - and I am getting a batik fat quarter to give her at our next quilt meeting.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Bugsy said...

Great Stockings!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Well...This is Swell! Thanks my dear...I really appreciate it, very much!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

Oh boy, I won something! :)
They really were fun stockings.
~S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home