Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fill-In #85...



1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was the House Special Fried Rice which included shrimp, chicken, ham, pork, and mushrooms. It was awesome!

2. Rude people is something I intensely dislike.

3. The full moon intrigues and captivates me.

4. It is what it is is one of my favorite local expressions.

5. Sometimes it's best to just keep your mouth shut and not interfere.

6. Across the Universe is the best movie I've seen so far this year! Although a close second would be "21".

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to having dinner with friends and playing board games, tomorrow my plans include going to Kohl's to pick up a few things for Mom and Sunday, I want to run up to see Mom and then just come home and chill!

You can find the Friday Fill-ins here!
The winners of my first contest will be announced on Monday!!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I enjoyed both of those movies very much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home