Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ten on Tuesday...



Ten Least Favorite Celebrities

Maybe I'm old - but somehow I can remember when celebrities were regal and they were good actors. This age of celebrities just kind of boggles the mind...and these are the just a portion of the ones I don't like - and go out of my way to avoid anything they are in...

1. Kirsty Alley - I didn't like her in Cheers and I still don't like her.

2. Lindsey Lohan - that's an actress??? Please!

3. Nicole Richie - same as #2

4. Paris Hilton - same as #2 - nothing more than a spoiled brat to boot!

5. Eddie Murphy - What a waste! He's downright vulgar. (And, not because he cusses - but his whole demeanor is vulgar!)

6. Mel Gibson - he just needs to get over himself!

7. Ray Romano - Not everyone loves Raymond!

8. Dr. Phil - Please! Get over yourself - nothing more than an overpriced shrink!

9. Rachel Ray - I used to like her when she first started her cooking show on FoodTV - now, I don't know - she's different! And, the changes haven't been for the good.

10. Pamela Anderson - I, too, could be a "big star" if I had a set of b**bs like she does. She certainly isn't talented!
You can play Ten on Tuesday here

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Janet said...

hahaha #7 made me laugh :-)

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Interestinf "dislikes" Sara. LOL!
I DO think that Lindsey Lohan is talented and it is sad that she struggles so with addiction. The others, well....I'm not really a fan of any one of them, but I think I dislike---almost despise Dr. Phil, the most of your list. He is a real A**HOLE! And dangerous, too!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Whoa ... you picked the same people to dislike that I would. Especially Dr. Phil. (don't like his wife either)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home