Ten on Tuesday...
Maybe I'm old - but somehow I can remember when celebrities were regal and they were good actors. This age of celebrities just kind of boggles the mind...and these are the just a portion of the ones I don't like - and go out of my way to avoid anything they are in...
1. Kirsty Alley - I didn't like her in Cheers and I still don't like her.
2. Lindsey Lohan - that's an actress??? Please!
3. Nicole Richie - same as #2
4. Paris Hilton - same as #2 - nothing more than a spoiled brat to boot!
5. Eddie Murphy - What a waste! He's downright vulgar. (And, not because he cusses - but his whole demeanor is vulgar!)
6. Mel Gibson - he just needs to get over himself!
7. Ray Romano - Not everyone loves Raymond!
8. Dr. Phil - Please! Get over yourself - nothing more than an overpriced shrink!
9. Rachel Ray - I used to like her when she first started her cooking show on FoodTV - now, I don't know - she's different! And, the changes haven't been for the good.
10. Pamela Anderson - I, too, could be a "big star" if I had a set of b**bs like she does. She certainly isn't talented!