Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fill-In #81...


1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would listen in on all the creative people I know so I could learn from their knowledge.
2. Jealousy is not an emotion I possess.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that my friends and family will be safe and happy.
4. I'd rather be happy and content with my life than extremely rich and miserable any day!
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna dance.
6. If time were in a bottle I'd be drinking it all the time so that my time never ran out.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to catch up on my desk that is over loaded with papers, tomorrow my plans include finishing a quilt block that must go in the mail and getting a couple of boxes ready to mail and Sunday, I want to chill after church with a good book, some knitting, and maybe some quilting - I know I lead a very exciting life!


You can find the Friday Fill-ins here!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Janet said...

As long as you're happy with your life, that's all that matters :-)

Love your answer to #4 :-)

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger knitseashore said...

I so agree about #1! Creativity is the trait I admire most in people. I hope you have a great weekend and are able to finish your quilt block!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Dawn Falcone said...

Creativity is important & wish it were valued so much more in our society.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Dawn Falcone said...

Oh, i forgot to mention that Michelle sent me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home