Sunday, July 13, 2008

My First Contest...

My quilt guild just had a challenge to create a Christmas Stocking...(I didn't participate). Now the stockings are hung in Town Hall. People are voting on them and will be picking their favorite. The one with the most votes wins...

My contest winner will be the person who picks the one that the citizens who voted picked.

Here is how this will work:

1) Vote for your favorite stocking - there is a number in each photo and that is the number you will chose.

2) Once the winner is announced at the guild - I will see who picked that particular stocking - if more than one person picked the stocking - all the names who picked that stocking will go into a pot and one will be drawn.

3) There will also be a random number drawing from all the comments...and that person will also win a prize.

4) The person in my guild whose stocking gets the most votes will also get a little something from me.

4. The prizes will be something special that I have created and some other goodies...

Now please go play...in the comments to this post and make sure there is a way to contact you if you win...











12 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Deb R said...

They're all cute, but I vote for #2.

(And pppffttt to BBQ sauce types and salsa types not getting along! Do too!!)

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree, #2 is very cute!!

 
At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My personal favorite is #6. It looks very nice, and something I'd want under my tree. ;)
Hmmm...I have a sock ornament kit around here somewhere...

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What adorable stockings.
I would go with #2.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I'm picking #7 cause I just love snowflakes. Please tell whoever made it that it made my day feel a bit cooler :-)

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I love #2! Not just because I love Santa and the red, white & blue theme. But I think it will win.

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're all pretty, but I pick #2.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I vote for #7!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

#5 is my favorite, though #6 would have been id it hadsn't had that red bottom....!
SO.....#5 is my choice!

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

#6 is my favorite. I love the shiny buttons as berries. :)
~S

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Sheila said...

I like #2. It's pieced nicely which I don't do very well.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I may be too late but 3 is my favorite :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home