Sunday, July 06, 2008

Friday Fill-in #79...on Sunday...


1. Holidays in the summer are meant to be spent outside enjoying yourself.

2. Steak and shrimp are my favorite things to grill.

3. My thoughts are slower to rise to the top during the heat of the summer and usually have to do with keeping cool.

4. The fact that there is no rain scheduled is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!

5. My favorite book so far this summer is A Gathering of Lace as it has inspired me to get going on my knitting and not be intimidated by knitting lace.

6. A bagel with cream cheese is the best way to begin a day. Ideally, it would be watching the sunrise - but, since I'm rarely up that early...I don't see it often.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight (Friday) I’m looking forward to watching Vantage Point, Saturday my plans included going to the Farmers Market and to the grocery store to buy fresh frut and Sunday, I want to attend church cause I'm really liking the new Sunday School class and then just chill and knit!

You can find the Friday-Fill-ins here!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Janet said...

You guys lucked out weather wise...it was rainy, drizzly, foggy here Friday & Saturday LOL! Today was hot & muggy.

Hope you had a great weekend and thanks for playing :-)

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of rain here, or should I say buckets.

I need an egg!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home