Friday Fill-In #78...
1. Birthdays are a time for remembering and celebrating.
2. Spring is my favorite season because it looks and feels like everything is renewing. It was really hard to decide because I really love each season for different reasons. When I lived in Florida we had Hot and Hotter than Hell for seasons - but, New England is awesome for seasons.
3. I feel my best when my life seems to be flowing along as it should and there are no major dramas.
4. A really good hamburger that is cooked perfectly is my favorite food! They are hard to find!
5. First impressions are not always the best - and I like to look beyond that first impression. I would not have some of my friends if I had based getting to know them on my first impression.
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was to live each day to the fullest and enjoy life and the beauty around you.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching movies, tomorrow my plans include watching movies and knitting and Sunday, I want to just kick back, relax, and probably knit on those socks!
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal