Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Fill-In - #77


1. A smile is contagious.

2. Mahjong is my favorite board or card game.

3. I would love to have more time in my life and less bureaucratic bullshit.

4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of the celebrations in Tennessee with Scarlett and Tammy.

5. I just remembered I need to get my yarn together for the Summer of Socks 2008 which begins at midnight.

6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: "Oh, What a night. Late December back in '63. What a very special time for me, 'Cause I remember what a night."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing the pair of socks that are on my needles so I can begin the SOS 2008, tomorrow my plans include wandering around downtown, going to the library, and maybe the Cornish Farmer's Market and Sunday, I want to see what the new Sunday School class is going to be like and if I'm going to enjoy it or not!


You can find the Friday Fill-Ins here!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I love Mahjongg, too :-) Now those lyrics I recognize!

Thanks for playing!

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I've cast on for 3 socks. Yup, alternating 3 so I can keep the interest going. One is very basic tho for those mindless knit times, like Community Knit night when I do more talking than knitting and when I'm tired after work. But it still gives me a completed sock when done.
(& I'm still working on lace. Have you started your scarf?)

Happy knitting.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

I've always wanted to learn how to play mahjong. I play it on the computer, but that's not the same, I'm certain.
~S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home