Friday Fill-In - #77
1. A smile is contagious.
2. Mahjong is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more time in my life and less bureaucratic bullshit.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of the celebrations in Tennessee with Scarlett and Tammy.
5. I just remembered I need to get my yarn together for the Summer of Socks 2008 which begins at midnight.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: "Oh, What a night. Late December back in '63. What a very special time for me, 'Cause I remember what a night."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing the pair of socks that are on my needles so I can begin the SOS 2008, tomorrow my plans include wandering around downtown, going to the library, and maybe the Cornish Farmer's Market and Sunday, I want to see what the new Sunday School class is going to be like and if I'm going to enjoy it or not!
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal