Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #75...




1. Idle hands are the devil's workshop or so I have been told.

2. I love to have the hot water run over my body in the shower.

3. My favorite time of the day is when the sun is setting and the different colors light up the sky.

4. The last tea I drank was Madegascar Red by Celestial Seasonings.

5. I like to sit by a lake or the ocean where I can feel the breeze and read in the Summer.

6. My mother always said "you have to wear clean underwear in case you are in an accident".

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chilling and watching tv, tomorrow my plans include going to the Cornish Farmers Market and Sunday, I want to visit a different church and then just relax!

You can find the Friday Fill-ins here

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I'm totally with you on #s 3 & 5!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Pat said...

My mum used to say that too. 5 would be absolute bliss - especially if it were Greece.
Michelle said hi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home